Account Based Marketing LeadSan Francisco
The ABM Strategist will play a pivotal role in developing and standardizing Asana’s ABM strategy across all of our global demand generation teams. This role will report to the Head of Revenue Marketing, and will be responsible for driving pipeline tied to our global ABM efforts. The ABM strategist will work collaboratively with sales and global marketing to develop a cohesive ABM strategy and work with regional marketing leads to implement.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing plans with account teams to include goals, objectives, KPIs, and tactics.
- Recommend end-to-end program and campaign strategy, planning and execution across multiple digital channels to drive engagement in targeted accounts, including but not limited to, webinars, direct mail, paid ads, executive engagement, customized content and events.
- Work closely with the business units to define the offerings to meet our customer experience and business objectives.
- Source and manage outside agencies to assist with strategy, campaign creative and copy development.
- Closely track program success and optimize as needed. Work with cross-functional teams to define campaign strategy and tactics.
- Recommend ABM tools and technology that will enhance and support our ABM strategy.
- Document and templatize ABM initiatives across each of our regional teams.
- 10 years managing ABM campaigns from start to finish—strategy, planning, execution, and measurement.
- Significant cross- functional experience across sales and marketing teams in Enterprise SaaS.
- An established track record of successful Account Based Marketing Campaigns.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills with experience managing external vendors and agencies.
- Strong writing skills especially in attuned to the Enterprise market and point of view
- The ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes to meet individual and company goals
- Strong attention to detail, is well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with stakeholders globally and empathy for global audiences.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.