GTM Revenue Enablement LeaderNew York City
Are you someone who is passionate about inspiring, leading and driving significant impact across a global Revenue organization experiencing explosive growth? Do you have experience building the strategy, programs and frameworks to support & scale a powerhouse of Enablement pillars dedicated to accelerate our Revenue team’s potential? If so, we are looking for a senior Center of Excellence Director, who will report to our Head of Global Revenue Enablement, to oversee the global programs including Revenue Onboarding, Go-to-Market Program Managers, Content, Coordination & Instructional Design and Partner Enablement.
This is a massive opportunity to step into a senior position of leadership within Asana’s thriving business organization and help make a direct impact to the success, transformation and empowerment of our revenue teams.
Whoever takes this high-impact role will have direct influence over our effectiveness to support generations of world class, high performing teams and help them reach their full potential in their roles. They will enjoy being part of an inclusive company with an incredible culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to re-envision what enablement looks like.
What you’ll achieve
- With a seat at the table on the Enablement Leadership team, you will partner closely with global executive stakeholders, revenue and cross-functional leaders to manage and drive the vision for our interconnected enablement programs and the people within them
- Revenue Onboarding: Ensure Asana offers a progressive, thoughtfully designed and results oriented onboarding experience to set our teams up for success and hit ramp attainment targets
- Go-to-Market Readiness: Partner deeply with our Product & Revenue Marketing teams to develop holistic enablement strategies for the way we introduce our field to product, narrative, demo, compete & persona initiatives
- Content & Coordination: Stand up a team of world class instructional designers and establish a vision for our scaled learning & content management systems
- Partner Enablement: Support the design and implementation of the customized enablement needs of our Channel ecosystem
- 7+ years of experience in enablement, learning & development or PMM
- 4+ yearsn managing a high performing team
- Exceptional coach that can lead by example
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful relationships with our executive stakeholders & revenue partners
- A seasoned program builder that has a strong perspective for how to scale globally & most efficiently for our needs multiple years from now
- A creative curriculum designer who can advise on the most effective learning & training engagements across our global field
- Highly results oriented and keen to measure the impact of our programs through metrics that are aligned to our business objectives
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.