Channel Partner Manager, LATAM- BrazilSan Francisco
On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring a Channel Partner Manager, Brazil in San Francisco to join our global Channel Partnerships team. Channel Partnerships are critical for the company’s success, and have great potential as distribution channels and additional revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Channel Partner Manager, Brazil in San Francisco, you will report to and work closely with the AMER Solutions Partner Lead to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program, specifically in regards to Solutions Partners (VAR’s) in Brazil. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and driving towards long-term goals. You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our sales team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and we help identify both challenges and opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, and drive our continued growth in the market.
What you’ll achieve
- Identify, recruit, and onboard Solutions Partners in Brazil
- Collaborate with Solutions Partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services
- Track and be responsible for metrics in Brazil, primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota!
- Work with marketing to ensure Solutions Partners in Brazil have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
- Experience in closing deals
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- 7+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.