Head of Diversity SourcingChicago
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto, “Always Be Recruiting.”
Asana has an ambitious mission, and we’re looking for an equally ambitious and skilled sourcing leader to help us get there. As a Head of Diversity Sourcing on our Diversity Talent Programs team you will lead a team of sourcers to identify, attract and engage candidates from communities historically marginalized in the tech industry for key roles across our global organization. In partnership with Talent Acquisition Managers, Employer Branding, and hiring managers, you will lead pipeline development strategies inclusive of direct sourcing, engaging prospects from diversity recruitment events, and crafting impactful reengagement campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor diversity sourcers and establish best practices for equitable sourcing to support our diversity talent acquisition goals!
What you'll achieve
- Hire and lead a team of talented sourcers in utilizing effective and creative sourcing strategies to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Be responsible for the management, mentorship, and development of the diversity sourcing team; coach the team on best practices for partnering with stakeholders in identifying, engaging, and advocating for historically marginalized candidates
- Introduce innovative sourcing methods, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage prospective candidates
- Partner closely with TA Managers and business leaders to understand ongoing priorities & objectives; building a high impact, high velocity sourcing strategy that increases representation of historically marginalized communities while hiring the talent required to drive business success
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Act as an ambassador for Asana’s culture externally and internally
- Experienced leading sourcers or recruiters, with an emphasis on building equitable processes to increase representation of communities historically marginalized in tech, preferably in a high growth tech company
- Demonstrated passion and ability for leading, motivating and coaching recruiting teams
- Motivated to proactively problem solve, unblocking challenges and developing creative approaches to sourcing and engaging prospective candidates
- Adept at building stakeholder relationships, effectively driving change across the organization and inspiring a culture of shared recruiting accountability
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational effectiveness & efficiencies
- Appreciate productivity and have a sense of urgency while keeping an eye on the big picture; you’re a believer in Getting Stuff Done
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.