Certification Program LeadSan Francisco
Asana’s Customer Education team is looking for an experienced program manager to lead our digital credentialing programs (badging & certification). This role will take the initiative on designing the strategy and infrastructure for these programs from the ground up, including designing new certifications and badges, designing and managing our systems and candidate experience, and driving the go-to-market strategy for these programs to through cross-functional initiatives. For this role, we’re looking for a proven certification professional with the ability to operationalize a credentialing program from higher (certification) to lower (badging) stakes. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Asana by ensuring our customers of various sizes and industries can gain benefit, demonstrate their product expertise, and advance their careers with Asana.
As a member of the Customer Education team, you’ll be part of a team that cares deeply about creating learning experiences that deliver delight and value at scale. You’ll be building a new program designed to excite and motivate our customers to deepen their expertise and engagement with Asana. We want our customers to not only become Asana experts, but champions of our brand. Our digital credentialing programs are central to achieving these goals.
This role reports to the Customer Education Program Lead and will be based in San Francisco.
What you'll achieve:
- Design and own Asana’s digital credentialing (badging and certification) strategy and programs
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Operations, Sales, and our Customer Success community to bring new credentialing programs to market and implement new systems
- Work with learning experience designers and subject-matter experts to develop new badges and certifications, including job task analysis, exam blueprints, content curation, and question-writing workshops
- Drive relationships and improvements with our LMS, assessment, badging partners, and teams at Asana who are responsible for technical and operational work
- Report on and communicate the results of the credentialing program to cross-functional partners
- Enable internal teams and partners around credentialing programs and positioning
- Test early and often, with a bias toward action and learning
- Keep badges and certifications up to date as the product changes
- You have a history of building and leading successful, innovative Credentialing functions
- You’re someone with deep customer empathy and a marketing mentality
- Experience designing and developing learning solutions, ideally for enterprise customers
- Experience working with cross functional partners and content SMEs such as within Product, Platform & Integrations, Developer Relations, Marketing, Community, and Support teams
- Experience with digital credentialing platforms such as Credly, Accredible, or Badgr
- Experience with Learning Experience Platforms (LXPs) or Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Excellent consultative and communication skills both with customers and internal partners
- Agile, comfortable with ambiguity, and used to working in fast-paced, hypergrowth environments
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined out of the initially defined job scope)
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help
- 2+ years of management experience (preferably in a hypergrowth SaaS environment)
- 8-12 years’ experience in enterprise customer-facing curriculum or certification programs (preferably in a SaaS environment)
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.