Growth Marketing Manager, Web Journey OptimizationSan Francisco
Are you strategic, data-driven, collaborative, passionate about creating digital experiences, and excited to build a high-performing team of your own? If so, this role is for you. As the Web Journey Optimization Lead on our Growth Marketing team, you’ll partner with analysts, designers, engineers, SEO, and other business stakeholders to identify key audience segments, optimize their respective shopping journeys, develop A/B tests, and create world-class web experiences.
This role will be responsible for our core site elements (including our global site navigation, homepage, and product pages) and lead our growing team of conversion rate optimization (CRO) specialists. Your goal will be to develop a web conversion strategy that supports a diverse set of buyer personas (from CIOs to individual contributors) and routes them to the appropriate conversion point as efficiently as possible.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the web conversion strategy for Growth Marketing, including both our sales-assisted and product-lead customer acquisition motions.
- Oversee our paid, organic, and lead gen. web optimization programs; ensure each one delivers incremental impact and valuable business insights.
- Manage and hire a team of conversion rate optimization specialists who are dedicated to creating impactful, customer-centric web experiences on asana.com.
- Partner with our user research team to lead shopping and customer research in order to improve our content strategy and user journeys.
- Own and define the web personalization and segmentation strategy for Asana.com.
- Build quarterly and annual web journey optimization roadmaps in partnership with Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Revenue teams.
- Bring together cross-functional teams to ensure web optimization initiatives are delivered efficiently and with an eye towards performance and conversion.
- Partner with in-region webmasters and marketing teams to ensure our regional web presences are relevant and performant.
- 5+ years of web marketing, growth marketing, consulting, or product management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment, focused on web optimization.
- Have an analytical and data-driven mindset, and be able to run hypothesis-driven A/B tests using comment web optimization tools.
- Skilled in telling compelling stories backed by data to various audiences. Has experience getting deep into the data and is not afraid to use SQL and Excel to independently build analyses when needed.
- Able to hire and nurture a small, talented team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent skills partnering with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, product, data science, user research, revenue, and other marketers to create experiences that are on-brand, customer-centric, and positively impact our key business metrics.
- Able to manage complex, cross-functional web-related programs in an organized, efficient manner.
- Able to create clear and concise presentations and status updates for executives, peers, and stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Data analysis experience in Tableau and Looker
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.