Head of International Talent AcquisitionDublin
Talent Acquisition (TA) is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organisation, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility, and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto, “Always Be Recruiting.”
As the Head of International TA, you will build and lead a team of talent acquisition professionals to support international growth across EMEA and APAC at Asana. In partnership with our leadership, you will drive organisational planning, inclusive hiring strategies, long term candidate engagement, and hiring at a global scale. This role will also closely partner with People Team leadership, Finance, and the rest of Recruitment leadership in defining and developing world-class assessment, reporting, and talent engagement strategies. In this position, you will have the opportunity to lead and expand a world-class hiring team.
What you’ll achieve
- Build an international hiring strategy to help us scale Asana across our 11 offices in 10 countries (& counting).
- Be an organisational thought leader on Diversity Equality and Inclusion (DEI), ensuring that Asana's recruitment strategy is fully-informed by best practices.
- Hire and lead a team of talent acquisition managers, partners and researchers to grow our recruiting team globally.
- Foster an environment of inclusion with an emphasis on developing strategies to build diverse teams, in alignment with Asana’s D&I strategy.
- Act as an ambassador for Asana’s culture externally and internally
- Partner closely with executive leadership and People Team leaders to understand business priorities & objectives; build a high impact, max velocity hiring strategy that addresses key gaps between the talent in place today and the talent required to drive business success
- Help define, design and iterate on a recruiting roadmap to build a truly representative and inclusive leadership culture.
- Set ambitious & motivating goals for your team and the company as a whole, and enable them to be successful both personally & professionally; ensure individual & team goals are connected to greater company goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across all company functions while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition leadership team on global recruiting, operational effectiveness, headcount planning, team capacity planning, and recruiting resource allocation
- Strong level of experience in a Talent Acquisition function; demonstrated experience managing a team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leadership in scaling hiring efforts across multiple global offices, preferably in a high growth tech company
- Demonstrated passion and ability for leading, motivating and coaching recruiting teams
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational effectiveness & efficiencies
- History of innovative and scaled approaches to talent acquisition, with a focus and commitment to diversity.
- A business mindset, and understanding of how your impact in talent directly translates to the greater success of the organisation
- A growth mindset, humility and high emotional quotient
- An ability to effectively lead change across an entire organisation, and inspire a culture of shared recruiting accountability
- You “get stuff done” while keeping your eye & pulse on the big picture
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and great teammate
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.