Global Demand Generation Campaign ManagerSan Francisco
Asana has a big mission and even bigger opportunity: to empower all teams to work together effortlessly. Some of the most innovative companies (Airbnb, ClassPass, Google, Uber, and more) are utilizing Asana to accelerate their mission and transform the culture of work within their organizations. Today, Asana serves millions of organizations in 195 countries, and we’re just getting started!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented marketer to join our Global Campaigns team. As the Demand Generation Campaign Manager, you’ll support the planning, content creation and execution of global demand generation programs to drive pipeline. You’ll be responsible for scaling demand generation programs across multiple markets, and working with our systems to measure success.
This is a highly collaborative and hands-on role for a marketer who is passionate about delivering high-quality campaigns. Our ideal candidate loves creating content, has excellent project management skills, and enjoys working across teams.
What you'll achieve:
- Support the end-to-end planning and execution of global demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, content, paid media, webinars, and more
- Coordinate the development and delivery of assets, to ensure campaigns progress runs smoothly and on time
- Work with regional marketers, marketing operations and localization teams teams to scale global demand generation campaigns for specific markets
- Execute channel strategies across email, webinar, events, and more
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns and content performance
- Manage global demand generation calendars
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing with an emphasis on demand generation
- Passionate about getting in the weeds and creating content
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- A love for cross-functional collaboration, and building meaningful relationships across marketing, creative and operations teams
- Familiar with at least two of the following channels: paid media, email, content marketing, webinars, events, direct mail, account-based marketing.
- Working knowledge of Marketo marketing automation platforms (Salesforce experience is a plus!), and other marketing technology tools
- An energetic, self-starter who is excited to scale and learn alongside a world-class marketing team!
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.