Revenue Strategy Analyst, Customer SuccessSan Francisco
We’re looking for an experienced analyst to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana. In this role you will work closely with the CX leadership team to help drive key insights and define our Customer Experience strategy.
What you’ll achieve
- Execute on strategic initiatives to enable our Customer Success organization to better serve and grow Asana’s customers, often working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance and operations
- Create quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting, dashboards, territory planning, and productivity modeling to present and share with Asana leadership team
- Complete ad-hoc data analysis to gather insights and guide investment and growth
- Assist in the annual planning process for Customer Success translating strategy into a set of decisions, investments, targets, and detailed plans
- Define customer lifecycle strategy using data driven insights to align with broader company goals
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role at a saas company
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Exceptional analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Ability to work in fast-moving environments and excel under ambiguity
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Salesforce, Snowflake, and Tableau
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.