Manager, Enterprise Sales, DACHMunich
The Enterprise Sales leader for DACH will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company in the region. The business in EMEA has grown significantly in the last 2 years and we’re looking for an experienced executive to spearhead the next period of evolution in the DACH region. Reporting to the Head of International Revenue, this role will be a key member of the sales leadership team.
They will take a proactive approach to attracting, developing and empowering talent within the team, and will have experience and capability to drive forward a modern GTM with customers in the Enterprise segment.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead the development of a multi-year strategy to win the DACH market through commercial leadership.
- Partner strongly with local marketing, SE and CSM colleagues to execute the strategy.
- Inspire cross-functional partners and a full stack customer team to execute an ambitious GTM plan to win.
- Hire, nurture, develop talent & career paths.
- Effective cross-functional and international influence to execute strategy – ability to lead in a matrix organization.
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and prospects in region.
- Experience of working in a high growth B2B software company with responsibility for managing the DACH region.
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and intrinsically motivated by the greatest challenges.
- Highly collaborative, effective partner across the team; comfortable operating within matrix management.
- Low ego leader who can influence through smart, thoughtful communication and execution.
- Humble and respectful.
- Innovative, risk taker who loves building.
- Clear and demonstrable track record of continued success over time.
- Fluency in German and English languages.
- Comfortable with travel up to 30%.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.