Manager, Enterprise Solutions Consulting (German Language)Munich
We’re looking for a leader who is passionate about solving customers’ challenges, delivering successful strategies to drive customer value and helping Asana achieve its Revenue goals.
You will be based in Munich and report to the Head of EMEA Solutions. You will be responsible for leading a team of Solutions Consultants who are obsessed about proving the value of Asana and represent the voice of the customer internally. With a focus on driving results you lean towards building strategies and decisions built on data and intuition.
You will be responsible for the growth and impact of your direct reports, coaching them to unleash their potential for their professional growth at Asana. Building a high performance team you will be responsible for deploying scaled 1 to many strategies to maximise efficiency across our growing sales organization and at the same time ensure that your team engages with customers to the highest standards.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys leading from the front and getting into details while also being able to think and act strategically. A core priority is to be a great leader for your team and business partners, acting as a mentor and a coach who is able to guide team members through challenging and ambiguous situations. You'll do this all while keeping pace with rapid organizational growth and in coordination with global teams.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, develop, and deliver strategies to maximise our sales efficiency through solution and value selling
- Identify and develop solution-oriented narratives and product demonstrations that generates the most return
- Work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful customers
- Influence the lifecycle of the customer journey from lead to close, owning the technical, solution and value sale
- Contribute to the business strategy in addition to influence the vision of the product representing the voice of the customer
- Strong level of combined experience in a similar customer-facing and people management role preferably in B2B SaaS
- Experience in:
- Leading a team that is part of a global, matrixed organization
- Building and managing teams that represent product and category expertise to unblock deals and move towards close
- Explore the art of the possible with prospects and demonstrate the path to get there
- Partnering effectively with sales managers to define the GTM strategy
- Partnering effectively with sales professionals to drive account strategy for top accounts
- Building teams that can drive contribution to revenue growth and retention through solution and value selling
- Understands and has built presales motions and programs
- Remains extremely close to the cross-functional teams to streamline every part of the customer journey
- Dedicated people manager who gets satisfaction from developing early- to mid-career team members
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German
- A leader with a bias towards action and ability to build and make the business case for scaling our business
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Solution and Value obsessed -- a passion for understanding and solving pain points to bring the most value to customers
- Comfortable travelling up to 25%.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.