Enterprise Solutions Consultant (Dutch Language)Netherlands - Remote
As an Enterprise Solutions Consultant at Asana, you will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our EMEA Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards close.
We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asana’s sales process and be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product and Engineering teams. You’ll be a strategic member of the team working closely with Sales and Customer Success both in-region and in Dublin HQ.
The Solutions Consulting team at Asana explores the art of the possible with prospects and demonstrates the path to get there with Asana. You will partner with the Sales teams to drive account strategy for top accounts and ensure customers understand the business value Asana can bring to their organizations. Sometimes, there is no obvious answer to the pains that customers face and it takes someone with an entrepreneurial, creative, and whole systems mindset to solve these ambiguous problems. It also takes someone who is always seeking to leave things better than they found them and is self-reflective about their approach and how to communicate it. As a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
What You’ll Achieve
- Partner with Sales teams to develop and drive account strategy for key accounts
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and articulate how Asana can address those pain points by presenting a solution and its business impact
- Build strategic customer narratives, talk tracks and positioning tailored to specific customer segments
- Identify and scale solution-selling best practices to the broader Revenue organization
- Position Asana solution within the market space as a market leader
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers
- Work with internal product stakeholders to deliver customer feedback and deliver solutions back to the customer. Your work will directly impact the vision of the product
- Work cross-functionally with the entire business (Sales, Product, Security, User Operations, Customer Success, Engineering)
- Be a key player in helping Asana achieve its revenue goals
- Good level of experience a Presales, Account Management, Professional Services (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior-level decision-makers
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful customers
- A deep technical curiosity and understanding of how IT systems work in a business context
- Deep knowledge of SaaS ecosystem
- Able to identify solutions to customer obstacles creatively and quickly
- Experience in running customer POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Proficiency in developing solution-oriented customer narratives and product demonstrations, including designing and presenting from decks, briefs, and whiteboards
- The data-driven mindset with the ability to clearly articulate business value
- Conversational level experience with JSON and RESTful APIs to showcase its power in customer conversations
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer and for Asana in all situations
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- Self-starter and independent thinker: this role is dynamic and requires a lot of taking ownership on your own to get things done.
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Comfortable travelling up to 25%.