User Support Specialist, KoreanSydney
We're looking for an empathetic and creative problem solver to join our User Operations team. You will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. You'll educate them about best practices and help them navigate our API and integrations. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers.
You have a unique opportunity to join a world-class support team as we grow our footprint across ANZ and scale globally. Based in our Sydney office, you will work closely with our teams in San Francisco, Dublin, and Tokyo. Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
What You'll Achieve:
- Become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity
- Help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team
- Be a liaison between the product team and our customers
- You’ll bring a critical eye to each support interaction, always looking for efficiency and customer experience improvements to help us improve our operations as the business continues to grow
- Technical and pragmatic focus on customer support
- Help User Operations increase efficiency by analysing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, and implementing solutions using tools, integrations, and APIs
- Ability to start at 8:30am-5:30pm AEST, Tues-Fri and 9:30am-6:30pm AEST, Sat
- *Note* Onboarding period will be Mon-Fri
- Proficiency in written Korean
- Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Asana, APIs, Terminal/iTerm, Github, Zuora, or Zendesk
- Experience in technical support
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.