Brand Experiential LeadSan Francisco
We’re looking for a creative marketing lead to build world-class experiential activations that grab attention and drive engagement across all of our audiences. You’ll shape the approach and lead the execution of big, broad-reaching brand moments and our presence at large industry events.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll report to the Head of Brand Marketing in Corporate Marketing. You’ll work with teams across brand, PR, product marketing, regional marketing, creative, and sales to set objectives, lead programmatic execution, and determine how to measure and report on success.
You’re someone who knows impactful events are more than booths and speeches. You enjoy creating bold, innovative experiences that tap into culture and get people talking. Plus, you thrive at creating clarity in highly complex, cross-functional projects.
What you'll achieve
- Work cross-functionally to develop Asana’s plans for large brand moments, product moments, and activations at industry and employer brand events
- Support business goals to increase brand awareness, conversation, customer love, and leads
- Direct all cross-functional event logistics including messaging, production, promotion, collateral, and amplification
- Manage all aspects of event execution including concept designs, budgets, production schedules, contract negotiations, onsite logistics, vendor management, and post-event analysis
- Determine agency and vendor relationships
- Establish a suite of event assets that can be leveraged by regional marketing teams
- 9+ years of experience driving and managing multi-faceted events (virtual and in-person) at the brand and campaign level.
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of events throughout the year ranging from large annual capstone events to international multi-day events
- Deep event industry knowledge and contacts
- A driven leader with excellent skills in project management, organization, and attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to influence and collaborate closely with teams across the company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation tools, project management software, and event management tools
- Ability to travel for events as needed
- You value and champion inclusivity
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.