Paid Search Manager, LATAMSan Francisco
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an analytical, results-oriented paid search manager with an expertise in running Spanish and Portuguese campaigns in the Latin America region to join our growing acquisition team of growth marketers. You will leverage your channel expertise to accelerate our SEM program in LATAM, while supporting our localization efforts to help transcreate ads and landing pages in these regions.
In this role, you will partner with the AMER acquisition team to develop strategy, localize, execute, measure, and scale high performing paid search campaigns that drive sign-ups efficiently. This is a hands-on role that will touch all aspects of Asana’s paid search program. You should be comfortable working with large budgets and data sets, solving complex challenges, and adapting. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative.
What you’ll achieve
- Plan, launch, and scale campaigns that drive efficient growth in LATAM
- Improve performance by owning the day-to-day management of campaigns across multiple countries and their local languages, including budget and bid management, building campaigns, conducting experiments, and optimizing landing pages
- Develop, lead and execute an expansion and experimentation roadmap that will deepen our understanding of the different markets and ultimately, increase efficiency and paid search coverage
- Report on channel performance, progress, and key learnings across teams to unlock additional opportunities and impact on the business
- Grow the SEM program by regularly identifying and surfacing areas of opportunity, and taking initiative to action them
- Develop a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams to execute your vision for the program
- 4+ years hands-on experience scaling and optimizing large-scale SEM campaigns
- Deep understanding of Latin America market
- Fluent in Spanish and proficient in Portuguese (writing skills required for both)
- Experience managing complex campaigns with large budgets
- Proficient in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Experience with SA360, or other search management tool
- Expert using Excel, Google Sheets or other to manipulate and analyze data
- Data-driven mindset with firm grasp of analytics and metrics, user funnels, and testing
- Experience working with agencies and cross-functional partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to convey analytics insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Organized individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to operate in ambiguity with confidence
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.