Head of Enterprise Sales, DACHMunich
The Head of Enterprise Sales for DACH will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company in the region. The business in EMEA has grown significantly in the last 2 years, and we’re looking for an experienced executive to orchestrate the next period of evolution in the DACH region. Reporting to the Head of International Revenue, this role will be a key member of the sales leadership team.
They will take a proactive approach to attracting, developing and empowering talent within the team, and will have experience and capability to drive forward a modern GTM with customers in the Enterprise segment.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the development of a multi-year strategy to win the DACH market through commercial leadership.
- Partner strongly with local marketing, Sales Engineering and Customer Success Management colleagues to implement the strategy.
- Encourage cross-functional partners and a full stack customer team to execute a high-reaching GTM plan to win.
- Operate as site leader across DACH region. This includes but is not limited to: driving regional areas of responsibility (AoR’s), staying connected to all DACH Asana’s and leading the engagement plan for the region to ensure we continue to be a great place to work.
- Hire, nurture, develop talent & career paths for all Asana’s in the DACH region.
- Effective cross-functional and international influence to implement strategy – ability to lead in a matrix organization.
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and prospects in-region.
- Strong level of Sales Leadership experience working in a high growth B2B software company with responsibility for leading the DACH region.
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and intrinsically motivated by the greatest challenges.
- Empowering leader who enables their team to orchestrate growth.
- Highly collaborative, effective partner across the team; comfortable operating within matrix management.
- Low ego, respectful leader who can influence through sensible, thoughtful communication and execution.
- Innovator who loves growing a team and the business.
- Clear and consistent track record of continued success over time.
- Leads with empathy and curiosity.
- Builds effective teams.
- Nurtures an inclusive environment and values diversity.
- Fluency in German and English languages.
- Comfortable with travel up to 30%
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.