Renewals Manager EMEALondon
As a Renewals Manager in EMEA, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a renewals model that solves for high volume scale and high impact strategies that see improved renewal rates.
Based in London you will report to the Head of Customer Success EMEA. You will play an integral part of Asana's success partnering with customers and internal stakeholders such as Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Legal & Finance to ensure Asana customers are set up for continued success from their Asana investment. Your primary focus will be managing client renewals to maximize retention, identify expansion opportunities, and driving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
What you'll achieve:
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Build renewal process centred on segmentation approaches that maximise value based renewal pricing
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals (in partnership with Finance and Legal)
- Identify at-risk customers and develop prescriptive plays that would mitigate against this potential churn
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Maintain and report weekly on an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- Assist with enhancing and improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies
- Demonstrated 3-5 years experience in Renewals Management in an enterprise software environment
- You are curious, proactive, creative and entrepreneurial leading to being results focused
- Experience partnering with building strong global cross functional relationships
- Ability to connect the dots in a matrix organisation and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels and regions to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Looker, Tableau and Excel with a curiosity for data led decision making
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.