Revenue Strategy AnalystDublin
We’re looking for a data-driven and system-savvy strategy analyst to support Asana’s EMEA Enterprise Sales team, owning everything from strategy to deep-dive analysis and implementing programs together with senior regional stakeholders.
Your primary responsibilities will include reporting and analysing key metrics of sales performance, using these findings to advise our Regional Enterprise Sales leadership. In addition, you will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Revenue Operations and Strategy team: business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, and sales program launch, etc.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with regional Enterprise Sales Leads on all operational and analytical requests (e.g. business performance analyses, identification of opportunities to increase sales productivity and operational efficiency…).
- Synthesize large quantities of data into strategic insights to be actioned rapidly.
- Act as trusted advisor and manage projects with stakeholders to drive data-based decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, and small/medium scope sales experiments.
- Work with a large group of stakeholders to ensure timely, high quality and consistent delivery of business management activities.
- Play a role in the annual planning process by making recommendations in areas such as headcount, quota setting, go-to-market strategy and account executive productivity.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Sales Strategy & Business Operations within a fast growing SaaS scale-up and/or strategy consulting, and/or in equivalent roles.
- Experience with analytical tools to help break down and find solutions to complex problems
- Experience with tools such as Outreach, Salesforce and BI tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues and having a proven track record of leading cross-functional / multi-stakeholder projects to success.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude: Willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Organised, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of business reality, process and systems
- Ability to articulate complex problems, processes, or data to peers as well as senior management.
- Previous experience working with high velocity teams / companies
- Previous experience in the Enterprise segment
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.