Global Standards ProducerSan Francisco
We are looking for a proactive and collaborative problem solver to create complex roadmaps and focus on equipping our teams to standardize our brand globally and manage and optimize our digital asset management system and processes.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The brand design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of creatives that creates thoughtful, beautiful, brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
This role will work closely across web development, marketing, brand design, and with external vendors (such as freelancers, and agencies). The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive teams to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
What you’ll achieve
- Be the connective link between business teams and the brand design team.
- Actively seek data and diverse perspectives to inform and challenge your opinions when making decisions.
- Manage projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly, and update key stakeholders on requirements and supply
- Meet with internal stakeholders to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Monitor current production processes and share ideas on how to enhance current practices where required
- Work with stakeholders to balance aggressive timelines while maintaining space for creative work and exploration
- Proactively address sources of conflict as they occur by communicating directly, openly and compassionately.
- Build effective relationships with key departments and stakeholders
- 3+ years experience producing marketing, creative operations, or production projects in-house for a global company, or for an agency with global clients
- Experience in a hands-on, high volume web or HTML email design and publishing enviroent (or equivalent
Photoshop expertise, particularly setting up files for web production and adhering to graphic design standard
- Excellent design and typography sensibilities applicable to web pages and HTML email
- Experience with localization
- Experience working with external agencies and freelance partnerships
- Proficiency with Excel and Project Management software
- Exceptional people skills. You’ll work across teams to align stakeholders and move work forward
- Systems thinker - able to create processes that scale
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.