Channel Customer Success Manager, APACSydney
On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring a Channel Customer Success Manager in Sydney to support our growing APAC Channel Partnerships team. Channel Partnerships, which includes a variety of revenue-driving partnerships, are critical for the company’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to build and grow an important part of the business.
As a Channel CSM, you will report to the Head of Customer Success, APAC and work closely with our Head of APAC Channel Partnerships to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program for the region.
You are customer-centric and a relationship builder, excited to work with customer-facing teams at regional systems integrators and software solutions providers across the region to enable new revenue streams for Asana.
You may have experience in partner success, channel partner management, sales enablement, or enterprise customer success — but most importantly, you have a passion for building partner relationships and programs.
What you’ll achieve
- Create, optimize, and deliver partner training materials, programs, and certifications across the region, focusing upon post-sale customer success, account management, and renewals
- Oversee the continuous education and enablement of new partners and new customer-facing employees hired by existing partners, liaising with the Channel Enablement team to ensure a well-rounded partner experience — and thereby a solid customer experience
- Collaborate with Asana’s Channel Partner Managers, Channel Marketing Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success teams to develop and continuously evolve our Customer Success plans for partners
- Maintain and nurture ongoing partner relationships, ensuring partners feel supported and are confident delivering post-sales services that result in stronger customer relationships, adoption, and revenue growth
- Support the global Channel Partnerships team in moving strategic partners up the value chain, enabling us to capture more enterprise value within key accounts
- Able to easily zoom in and out, from setting a strategy and metrics that align to company and team goals to providing partners with hands-on coaching. You’re thoughtful about the strategy and eager to spend time with partners and their customer-facing teams. This role is very hands-on and you enjoy that.
- Customer Success guru and teacher. You’re knowledgeable about how to enable customer growth in B2B SaaS via CS motions and are an effective teacher, capable of equipping partners with the knowledge, resources, and practice they need to successfully replicate that when working with Asana customers, especially at the enterprise level.
- Entrepreneurial. You optimize for the long-term strategy and goals while remaining resourceful, developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins along the way. Asana Channel in APAC is in its early stages, so you’ll need to develop scrappy solutions at times.
- 3+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Experience working with sales and partnership teams in APAC
- Fluency in English. Additional regional languages are advantageous
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.