Head of Channel Enablement, APACSingapore
On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring a Head of Channel Enablement in Singapore to join our growing APAC Channel Partnerships team. Channel Partnerships, which includes a variety of revenue-driving partnerships, are critical for the company’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to build and grow an important part of the business.
As the Head of Channel Enablement, you will report to and work closely with our Head of APAC Channel Partnerships, based out of Singapore, to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program.
You are a relationship builder who enjoys enabling new revenue streams, especially in partnership with the customer-facing teams at regional systems integrators and software solutions providers across the region. You may have experience in channel partner management, sales enablement or sales program management - but importantly have a passion for building partner relationships and programs.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage, optimize and deliver partner training materials, programming and certification programs across the region
- Contribute content and help shape the design of global channel enablement programs
- Oversee the onboarding and welcome experience for new partners and new customer-facing employees hired by existing partners
- Collaborate with Asana’s Channel Partner Managers, Channel Marketing Managers, Solutions Engineers and Customer Success teams to develop strong GTM plans for our partners
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide pre- and post-sales services that grow accounts
- Support the global Channel Partnerships team in moving strategic partners up the value chain, enabling us to capture more enterprise value
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans. This role is very hands-on and you enjoy that.
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana, especially at the enterprise level
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Experience working with sales and partnership teams in APAC
- Fluency in English. Additional regional languages are advantageous
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.