Marketing Analyst - SEO & WebSan Francisco
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today, more than 35,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for a talented and driven Marketing Analyst to help us optimize our efforts to reach new customers and markets.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions and serve insights with strategic implications. We work closely with our marketing partners, serving as strategic thought partners. As a Marketing Analyst working with the SEO & Web Experience teams, you will work on the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from developing foundational dashboards to ensuring we design the right campaigns and experiments. You’ll work in a cross-functional environment with WebEng, business intelligence, data science and other business analysts to ensure the quality of our data, develop core dashboards, and maximize the impact and insight of our experiments. We can’t wait to have you aboard!
What you’ll achieve
- Function as an analytics partner to our SEO and Web Experience teams, including establishing consistent tracking, developing dashboards, plus developing insights into campaign impact on customer acquisition, product awareness, product usage, revenue and more
- Identify gaps in our marketing site user journey and surface opportunities
- Identify content opportunities to drive organic growth
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Work cross-functionally with Biz Tech and Engineering teams to identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution modeling, and infrastructure challenges
- Work with Data Science to inform development of predictive models that guide marketing targeting and investments
- 2+ years experience in analytics
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with large data sets
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree including coursework in statistics
- 1+ years of experience with site data or web analytics preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar tools a plus
- Experience with both enterprise and self-service business models is a plus
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.