Sales Enablement Consultant, Customer SuccessSan Francisco
Are you someone who is passionate about innovating, investing in others and being a trusted consultant within a thriving business? If so, we are looking for an Enablement Consultant who will partner with Asana’s Customer Success team in the Americas to ensure that they have the skills, coaching and inspiration to empower customers to leverage Asana to work together and do great things.
Whoever takes this exciting, high-impact role will have a key voice on Asana’s Customer Success leadership team and will have a massive influence on the strategy and tactics of the business. They will enjoy being part of an inclusive company with a world class culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to redefine what enablement looks like.
What You’ll Achieve:
- With a seat at the table on the Customer Success Leadership team, you will partner with executive stakeholders to actively uncover gaps through data and contribute to defining the enablement needs and priorities for the Customer Success team
- Effectively collaborate with the enablement team and cross-functional partners to roll-out programs that allow the Customer Success team to achieve its priorities
- Drive the implementation of the unique Customer Success onboarding pathway
- Support strategy development, project management, and execution of tailored business programs that enables your stakeholders to meet key goals and metrics
- Drive change management & transformation with the field and Customer Success leaders
- Set, measure and report on business impact of key performance initiatives; partner with Leaders
- 5+ years of experience in sales, customer success or sales enablement/learning & development/relevant cross-functional roles
- Proven experience in partnering with cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and executive presence
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong coaching and change management expertise
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self directed
- Experience utilizing Asana
- Experience leveraging standard e-learning tools to create instructionally sound learning programs
- Highly proficient in conducting and creating SFDC reports
- Strong facilitation skills
- SaaS experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.