Sales Development Representative, SwedishDublin
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Dublin based EMEA Sales team. As an SDR, you will be a key member of the team, driving new business and delivering on the strategy for the Benelux region. You will employ proactive, outbound prospecting motions to higher level contacts within our most valuable and targeted accounts, as well as identify new prospects to build qualified sales pipeline.
Using outreach emails, phone calls, social media and experimenting with new prospecting methods, you will connect with our targeted contacts using the best possible message to set appointments for our sales teams. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team that is perfecting a newer and more profitable technology sales engine.
What you’ll achieve:
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business and Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a busy outbound pipeline of leads
- Apply innovative prospecting methods to source sales opportunities in both net new accounts as well as in new teams and departments of existing Asana customers.
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Be creative: Analyse sales data and work closely with the Marketing and Sales Departments to develop new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- A minimum of 6 months of sales / sales development experience
- Solid SaaS Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish
- A Winner attitude, who will not shy away from new challenges and is committed to succeed
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimise processes to maximise results
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.