Mid-Market Account Executive - CentralUS - Remote
Asana is looking for a senior sales professional who sets ambitious personal goals and holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process to achieve them. As a member of our high-performing Mid Market sales team, you will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with medium and large organizations. The right person leverages strong business acumen and a value selling framework to create an all-in strategy for customers with the power of Asana.
This role is remote by design - we believe that collaboration and trust are accelerated through shared experiences, face-to-face communication, and ad-hoc discovery, both with our own team and with our customers. Field roles are customer-facing positions that prioritize in-person collaboration with customers, which enables us to deliver value faster. For this remote field role, candidates are preferred to live within Central Standard Time (CST/CDT).
What you’ll achieve
- Navigate mid-sized and large organizations to map stakeholders, generate pipeline, build champions, get buy-in and close deals with C-Level and VP-level decision makers.
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors.
- Build the instincts to recognize and overcome organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles.
- Pilot and optimize sales playbooks that scale across Asana globally.
- 4-7+ years of experience in a b2b closing sales role (previous SaaS experience a plus).
- Full cycle experience required; from prospecting and closing net new logos, to maintaining business, to generating and closing complex sales deployments within existing customer accounts.
- Ability to prioritize sales cycles of varying lengths and depths, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each account, and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts.
- Passion for being with customers and telling their stories.
- Continually seek and pursue improvement.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity.
- Prioritize operational rigor.
- Experience using an outbound sales tech stack.
- Ability to travel periodically to visit customers as needed
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.