Mid-Market Account ExecutiveSan Francisco
Asana is looking for a senior sales professional who sets ambitious personal goals and holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process to achieve them. As a member of our high-performing Mid Market sales team, you will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with medium and large organizations. The right person leverages strong business acumen and a value selling framework to create an all-in strategy for customers with the power of Asana.
What you’ll achieve
- Navigate mid-sized and large organizations to map stakeholders, generate pipeline, build champions, get buy-in and close deals with C-Level and VP-level decision makers.
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors.
- Build the instincts to recognize and overcome organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles.
- Pilot and optimize sales playbooks that scale across Asana globally.
- 4-7+ years of experience in a b2b closing sales role (previous SaaS experience a plus).
- Full cycle experience required; from prospecting and closing net new logos, to maintaining business, to generating and closing complex sales deployments within existing customer accounts.
- Ability to prioritize sales cycles of varying lengths and depths, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each account, and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts.
- Passion for being with customers and telling their stories.
- Continually seek and pursue improvement.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity.
- Prioritize operational rigor.
- Experience using an outbound sales tech stack.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.