Growth Marketing Manager, Japan StrategySingapore
The global Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical Growth Marketing Manager, with deep market knowledge, to join our growing Acquisition team in Singapore, to craft, launch and measure locally relevant ad campaigns and ad messaging that drive qualified traffic and incremental signups via paid channels.
You’ll partner with creative teams and market leads to design impactful campaigns, and work closely with our global Acquisition team, channel leads and top performance agencies to launch, analyse, and optimise campaigns to execute your vision.
What you’ll achieve
- Define local advertising strategy in Japan to ensure the advertising program's success in the market
- Increase market acquisition performance by leading the planning, development and execution of locally-relevant ad campaigns across online advertising channels including (but not limited to) Paid Social, Display, Video and Line.
- Accelerate the production, launch and testing of performance-driven creative advertising by developing strong cross-functional relationships with our brand design team, centralised acquisition team, regional marketing leads, and agency partners.
- Develop high-performing, locally-relevant campaigns by localising and transcreating ad campaigns in Japan, in partnership with local agencies and Asana’s localisation team
- Own and maximise the relationship with creative agency that supports messaging strategy and production
- 4+ years digital marketing experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong understanding of the Japan market and culture
- Strong experience with online advertising channels including Paid Social, Display, Video & Line
- Experience crafting performance-driven creative strategy and managing creative production
- Experience managing agency partners and vendors
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels with large budgets
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple internal and external teams
- A firm grasp of performance metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with an ability to convey analytical and market insights to non-technical partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude and strong people skills, able to manage multiple functions and operate in ambiguity with confidence
- Experience working with global teams a plus
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.