Service Delivery ManagerSan Francisco
Services Delivery Manager
The Professional Services team at Asana is looking for a leader who can create that next generation of delivery excellence at Asana - large enterprise deployments. Professional Services is a team of consultants who are committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to collaboration across their organization. You will be part of a team that strives to help customers across countries, industries, and functions get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of the tool over time.
Further, you will be responsible for operationalizing and scaling this function by driving key initiatives that are critical to Asana’s post-sale business. You will provide support to some of our largest sales pursuits and drive internal initiatives to develop the processes to be successful with large enterprise deployments. You will also work cross-functionally with our Sales, Solutions, Product, Onboarding & Education, and Customer Success and other internal teams to lead end-to-end management of strategic sales pursuits from discovery through the initial delivery.
You will join a growing team that is instrumental in helping our customers thrive, and in ensuring Asana achieves its revenue goals.
What You’ll Achieve
- In the first 6 months, create a playbook for this new initiative from scratch and build a plan for delivers continuous results and measures success
- Partner cross-functionally with the Head of Professional Services and our Sales, Solutions, Product, Onboarding & Education, and Customer Success teams necessary to deliver success throughout the discovery, sales, and the deployment lifecycle
- Continuously improve deliver methodology and impact
- Deliver projects on time and on budget while managing workstream dependencies, key issues, and risks throughout the lifecycle
- Act as player/coach and over time, build out a team of Service Delivery Managers
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals
- 8+ years experience in program management, project management, consulting, in a client-facing role in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years experience as a team lead or directly managing a team of individual contributors
- Experience leading complex projects or scaled programs and driving adoption in an organization
- Demonstrated confidence and experience with customer-facing (C-Suite) and internal executive stakeholder presentations
- Naturally curious, thrive in ambiguity, confident, and possess a sense of urgency in driving toward completion
- Ability to think out of the box / creative as it relates to large deployments for a technology stack and adoption characteristics like Asana.
- Proven ability to effectively influence and drive buy-in from senior-level decision-makers
- Self-starter with demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.