Product Marketing Manager, Trust & SecuritySan Francisco
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today we serve more than 100,000 businesses globally on our paid products in addition to the millions of organizations that use our free products – and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. As the Product Marketing Manager, Trust & Security, you will define Asana’s product marketing vision and strategy for security, infrastructure, and compliance, working across product, sales, and marketing to implement it.
You will be responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales, and executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- Establish programs to gather customer and market insights that drive our product strategy for security, infrastructure, and compliance
- Guide all product positioning and messaging for adoption and growth products
- Develop, lead, and support go-to-market strategies for major product launches
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Have 5-8 years of product marketing experience
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Experience marketing to IT and security leaders is a plus
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.