Brand Marketing ManagerSan Francisco
We’re looking for an experienced brand marketer who has a passion for building campaigns and programs that grab attention, build relevance, and make the Asana brand top of mind. We’re a B2B company looking to build B2C affinity. You’ll be part of our newly-formed brand marketing team, charged with increasing brand awareness among future customers through global advertising campaigns, buzz and culture moments, and sponsorships and integrations/activations.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll report to the Head of Brand Marketing and work alongside a creative team of storytellers across brand strategy, employer brand, customer marketing, and social media. You’ll collaborate closely with our in-house research, creative, and paid media teams to bring your programs to life and ensure they are successful.
You’re someone who knows brand building is both an art and a science. You enjoy taking smart chances, while grounding yourself in best practices and past learnings. You also know the best creative ideas are only as strong as the media plans and partnerships that support them.
What you’ll achieve
- Leverage insights to inform and design global strategies that drive brand awareness, salience, and relevance
- Develop, brief, and manage the go-to-market plans for integrated brand advertising campaigns and brand buzz/culture moments and activations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative teams (producers, copywriters, designers, videographers), customer marketing, regional marketers, and social media to bring your campaigns to life
- Partner with our paid media team on channel distribution plans across social, video, out-of-home, and others
- Build and drive the localization process for brand advertising in our key markets as we look to expand the Asana brand around the world
- Evaluate and oversee the end-to-end process for key brand sponsorships and integrations
- Maintain a pulse on trends in the industry and among competition, and bring new, innovative ideas to market
- You have 4+ years of brand marketing, advertising, campaigns, or PR experience for an in-house brand or at an agency (B2B SaaS or consumer brand experience preferred)
- You have supported or led large integrated brand building campaigns that have driven measurable impact on company-level metrics
- You understand brand marketing and paid media concepts, and can articulate and action them
- You have excellent creative judgment and presentation skills
- You’re a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous situations and excels at managing projects across multiple stakeholders
- You value and champion inclusivity
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.