DACH Regional Marketing LeadMunich
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing. We’re looking for a talented Regional Marketing Lead - DACH to help us to create field marketing programs that drive pipeline -north star of the revenue marketing team, and lead a talented team of marketers in DACH.
We’re pioneering a hybrid business model that helps us meet the needs of customers through both our self-serve and sales-assisted motions. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the team’s success, you’ll work closely with the sales assisted team to understand our buyers and their pain points, craft strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and leads, and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. You’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to make it all happen in-region and HQ.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we scale globally.
What you'll achieve:
- Set up the strategic vision for the DACH demand gen programs (includes strategic planning, alignment with regional sales leaders, and execution of programs).
- Partner with marketing teams, field sales, and external partners to launch and execute integrated campaigns, ABM programs, leveraging content, ads, email, web, and events, that support corporate objectives and regional objectives, and revenue goals.
- Collaborate with extended marketing team members in region who specialize in defined areas.
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation-based approaches to effectively reach them.
- Generate field events to drive qualified engagements within target markets, create and accelerate sales opportunities, and build Asana brand awareness.
- Work closely with centralized marketing teams (PR, AR, acquisition marketing, PMM) to be the voice of the DACH customer and sales teams.
- Drive close alignment with sales on targets, campaigns, lead management processes, and support territory planning within the DACH region.
- Reporting - track, measure, and provide progress reports. Use key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision-making.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to Asana brand marketing standards and is aligned to strategy.
- Plan and coordinate DACH marketing programs, including first-party and third-party events, ABM programs, lead generation, and nurture programs. In addition to the localization of global marketing campaigns.
- Drive and measure pipeline.
- Develop a close working relationship with the DACH sales teams.
- Create a repeatable, scalable demand generation program.
- Ensure that all marketing materials are in-line with Asan’s brand and messaging guidelines.
- Establish key metrics for success, interpret results and drive program improvements to meet DACH growth targets.
- Lead and continue to build a talented and diverse team of marketers in DACH.
- Manage significant DACH marketing budget.
- You have a strong level of marketing experience with an emphasis on mid-market to enterprise demand generation.
- You are comfortable working in a matrixed organization and work well with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You’re extremely organized with strong planning and project management skills to be able to support multiple marketing programs.
- You’re enthusiastic about creating and managing end-to-end events, online and offline.
- You’re a great team player, positive and proactive.
- You’re willing to travel (when permitted).
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.