Program Manager, CompensationSan Francisco
We are looking for an analytical partner to work closely with our Head of Compensation on compensation strategy, tooling and driving operational efficiency.
In this role, you will work closely with our Head of Compensation, Head of Total Rewards, and cross-functional partners to operationalize Asana’s compensation programs in the most effective and efficient way possible that aligns with our compensation philosophy and Asana core values. You’ll design and build innovative tooling and help drive analytics-based compensation program decisions.
The People Team at Asana works to enable all Asanas to achieve our goals as a company in a way that is consistent with our values. We recruit, develop and retain exceptional people of diverse backgrounds. Our goal is to ensure that all Asanas are thriving, maximizing their impact and growing. All of this is in service of our mission: Help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
What you’ll achieve
- Execute compensation program operations, analyze market trends and develop intelligence through reporting
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Build and evolve suite of tools to drive execution of compensation program and processes
- Assist in forecasting and tracking compensation and equity usage in collaboration with finance and stock administration.
- Partner with Head of Compensation on change management and manager and employee communication.
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience in compensation or similarly analytical field
- Expertise in Excel and/or Google Sheets, including experience building analyses and models
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL and scripting/programming experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business, analytical, and financial acumen
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.