Finance Transformation ManagerSan Francisco
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, curious, and analytical leader to help us achieve our operational and financial goals while embodying our company values. You will join a world-class Accounting and Finance team to help establish best-in-class finance and accounting processes within a fast-paced environment!
You’ll be joining a new and growing PMO function within the finance organization. This role will play a significant role in representing finance cross-functionally across Asana, partnering with Finance and Technology as a thought leader, being a driver of high impact Finance initiatives. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
What you’ll achieve :
- Own and initiate projects and planning supporting the finance team and working closely with business process owners across the Company
- Fearless in jumping in on project tasks and requirements in order to resolve key blockers/ issues during project execution
- Lead business requirements documentation, test scenarios etc in conjunction with technical and finance SMEs
- Be the process optimization expert in Revenue processes including Quote to Cash, Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) Process
- Have working knowledge of other Finance processes such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, etc
- Ongoing communication of finance program roadmap and status updates to leadership team
- Be a multiplayer in supporting the Revenue team’s SOX efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PMO role at high-growth tech company
- Big 4 consulting background with Finance Transformation Projects desired
- Critical thinker and detailed oriented that thoroughly evaluates all potential accounting implications and solutions associated with a particular issue
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of key accounting concepts, GAAP, SOX controls
- Customer service oriented, especially for internal teams
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Revenue Accounting and General Accounting Processes
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow with a positive attitude
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.