Programmatic and Display Media ManagerSan Francisco
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical programmatic and display growth marketer who can leverage their channel expertise and strategic vision to grow awareness and scale user acquisition in North America (NAMER) and Latin America (LATAM) regions. You will join a growing Acquisition team of channel experts and growth marketers to drive new user discovery and incremental sign-ups via paid media. You’ll partner closely with data science, creative, and product teams to maximize and measure your impact as well as top performance agencies to execute your vision.
What you’ll achieve
- Build the strategy for Asana’s programmatic and display campaigns to support both brand & performance-based goals
- Work to continuously optimize the scale and efficiency of our campaigns across programmatic and display channels, partnering with agencies and internal creative teams
- Build, execute, and measure a pipeline of channel and region expansions and experiments to generate incremental conversions and revenue for the business
- Optimize retargeting campaigns to maximize full-funnel performance
- Define programmatic measurement frameworks, including incremental tests (i.e. conversion and brand lift studies), working with Marketing Analytics to set goals and metrics for your program
- Identify opportunities to improve Asana’s ad tech stack and partner with cross-functional teams to source, evaluate, and instrument new vendors
- Build out reporting to monitor performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Localize campaigns and tactics to enable growth
- Develop relationships with channel and technology partners to ensure we're following best practices and gaining access to relevant betas
- Conduct quarterly testing for display and create a yearly strategic roadmap to ensure both short-term and long term success of the program
- 6+ years experience scaling and optimizing paid media campaigns
- 3+ years of extensive experience managing YouTube campaigns at large scale
- Have built and scaled programmatic programs from the ground up
- Deep expertise in the tactics of paid media (experience managing multi-lingual and international campaigns is a plus)
- Experience developing media plans and strategy to accomplish brand awareness and performance objectives across native, display, video, and audio channels
- Familiarity with the programmatic space including: audience targeting capabilities, bidding strategies, ad serving, tracking, viewability and verification, brand safety, and attribution
- A firm grasp of analytics and metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Experience running incrementality experiments with deep understanding of their methodologies (Media Mix Modeling is a plus)
- Proficiency with advertising on major channels including DV360, Google Ads, Facebook, and direct buys
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content and ensure high performing assets that drive impact
- Ability to give input on future investments in DMPs and ad tech and martech space
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey analytical insights to non-technical partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing agency partners
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.