Strategic Account ExecutiveSan FranciscoApply now
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 70,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
Asana is looking for a strategic sales professional who holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process. As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning and doing so with the largest global customers.
What you'll achieve
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- 10+ years’ experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 6+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating and managing a book of Named Accounts
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Passionate about the full revenue lifecycle of Asana’s customer base
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.