Strategic Account ExecutiveSan Francisco
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 70,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
Asana is looking for a strategic sales professional who holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process. As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning and doing so with the largest global customers.
What you'll achieve
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- 10+ years’ experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 6+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating and managing a book of Named Accounts
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Passionate about the full revenue lifecycle of Asana’s customer base
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.