Manager, NAMER Corporate RenewalsSan Francisco
We’re looking for a strategically minded Renewals leader to help define Asana’s high-volume renewals strategy and expand one of the fastest growing segments in North America.
Asana has a massive SMB and MM segment where customers are looking to get more out of their Asana investment. Today, this team plays a key role in stabilizing this revenue base through close collaboration with Sales, CS, Legal, Finance and technical teams to drive customer growth and adoption.
You will lead a team of quota-carrying Renewals and Account Managers to achieve quarterly targets. Your focus areas will include: define renewals and account management playbooks, identify process and tooling gaps, provide hands-on coaching, build strong x-functional relationships and team culture. If you are someone who can thrive under ambiguity, excited about new challenges and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, this opportunity will provide a ton of ownership, visibility and fulfillment.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Manage, hire, and develop Asana’s Corporate Renewals team in San Francisco
- Define Asana’s light-touch renewals playbooks that will maximize revenue expansion and retention
- Influence global revenue leaders and x-functional partners on net revenue management best practices and identify opportunities to improve upon existing tools and processes
- Establish and implement best practices for maximizing expansion opportunity creation, forecasting accuracy, and Salesforce hygiene
- Build strong relationships with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Product, Data Science and global Renewals teams
- Directly participate in complex deal situations and negotiations when needed
- Lead your team to achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- 2+ years of leadership experience required
- 3+ years of experience in Renewals, Account Management, Sales or Customer Success in a SaaS organization highly preferred
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Knowledge and passion for scale, optimization, process improvement
- A passion for coaching and developing talent
- Strong consultative, communication, and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.