Solutions Consultant (Pre & Post Sales)London
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, cross-functional player who can navigate the organization and advocate for customers internally. You will be committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to collaboration across their organization. You will be part of the Solutions Consulting function, a team that strives to help customers across countries, industries, and functions get the most value out of the tool. During the first 6 to 12 months you will be supporting pre and postsales engagements while shaping our Professional Services offering in EMEA.
You will be a consultant focused on supporting our rapidly growing enterprise and strategic customer base. You will serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, partner in change management, and product expert, as well as the voice of your customers cross-functionally. You will be a valuable liaison to the product team, providing real-time customer product feedback.
What you’ll achieve:
- Partner with Sales teams to develop and drive account strategy for key accounts
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and articulate how Asana can address those pain points by presenting a solution and its business impact
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as each customer’s business to serve as both a product expert and trusted advisor through the change process
- Develop a creative, tailored engagement scope for strategic customers based upon their complex processes, needs, and jointly set goals to ensure a successful change through the Asana way
- Facilitate the change management process and associated engagement activities, either directly or by collaborating with Asana’s Solutions Partners
- Drive continuous enhancement of our program and how we serve our amazing customers by identifying and covering offering gaps
- Partner with internal relationship stakeholders to deliver a cohesive customer experience from pre-sales of the engagement all the way through to transition touchpoints and beyond
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing consulting roles, ideally with experience on an engagement team in a consulting firm.
- 2+ years of experience leading a complex project end-to-end or building programs from the ground up
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- The data-driven mindset with the ability to clearly articulate business value
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers see the value of Asana as a solution for their business problems and serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to cross-functional teams. You’re deeply committed to customer service and satisfaction – this is the skill you have used to build business in the past
- Relationship-builder. You have a honed ability to build relationships, using both courage and candour in a manner that fosters credibility, trust, and opportunity with clients and colleagues.
- Solutions-oriented. You have a growth mindset, high general business acumen for what drives success for our clients as well as how change impacts that success, and an aptitude for taking the initiative and problem-solving in the face of ambiguity
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Self-starter and independent thinker: this role is dynamic and requires a lot of taking ownership on your own to get things done.
- Travel up to 25%.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.