Talent Acquisition Coordination ManagerSan Francisco
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator Manager to join our Talent Acquisition Operations team and serve as a candidate advocate who can leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure candidates have a memorable interviewing experience with Asana. This role will act as a strategic partner to the hiring ecosystem across Asana, while fostering an environment of growth and development for a growing team of Talent Acquisition Coordinators.
Talent Acquisition ensures that teams at Asana have the talent they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and Talent Acquisition at Asana works with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility, and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
What you’ll achieve
- Grow, enable, and empower an amazing team of talent acquisition coordinators to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, resource alignment, and performance management
- Build meaningful partnerships with recruiting leadership and stakeholders across a variety of teams to collaborate, drive alignment and change management
- Support and deliver a transparent candidate experience from start to finish
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives that enhance the candidate experience, with an agile and consultative approach include interviewer capacity planning and candidate communications
- Manage and optimize operational process flows through systems, tools, goals and metrics
- Experience leading or mentoring recruiting coordinators in a fast-paced, high-volume environment (2+ years)
- Deep understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize for efficiency and quality
- Proven experience in change management, developing and improving processes, and driving influence across an organization
- Exude a high degree of empathy and objectivity to all conflicts and challenges faced
- Data driven and solutions oriented background
- Exceptional track record of management and mentorship, with a coaching approach to leadership
- Ability to use data and analytics to develop insights and influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS (preferred)
- Experience with Asana (preferred)
- Something about hands on problem solving too is going to be important.
- Setting and evolving best practices as the team and company scales.
- Ownership of documentation of work (maybe this is too granular but this is a pain point for me).
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.