Deal Desk and Strategy AnalystSan Francisco
We’re looking for a collaborative go-getter who gets excited about winning as a team and helping others succeed.
You will be joining our Deal Desk team under the finance org. The Deal Desk team works together to support each other, learn from each other and collectively build a better business. We also work closely with partners in Sales, Revenue Accounting, Legal, and Sales Operations to close deals that are good for both Asana and our customers. We are experts on our internal processes and requirements and advisors to the sales team on their deals, both from a process and a negotiation perspective. It is our responsibility to relay information and educate our partners on those processes as well as the specific deals we are involved with. We are obsessed with process improvement in order to help Asana continue to grow, scale, and succeed and are proactive in tackling projects with that aim in mind.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the relationship with several sales teams. You will be the point person for these teams for any questions they have about their deals
- Educate the sales team about our processes and deal negotiation strategies
- Identify areas for improvement and work on projects to help Asana scale
- Build strong relationships with our partner teams. You will be their trusted partner in identifying where their help is needed in a deal
- 2+ years of Deal Desk, Sales or Sales Ops experience
- Ability to think strategically when designing deals to come up with solutions that fit a customer’s unique needs and maximize revenue
- Proven track record of building relationships across multiple partner teams
- An eye for process and ability to identify areas where we can improve
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Understanding of CPQ and Salesforce is a must
- Team player who will do what it takes to manage deals across the finish line, especially at month and quarter end
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.