Commercial Solutions EngineerChicago
- Your work will directly impact the vision of the product
- Provide technical expertise to help the customer achieve great things
- Help to strategize various opportunities
- Position Asana solution within the market space
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- An instinctual recognition of organizational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes.
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful partnerships.
- The right balance of advocacy for the user and for Asana in all situations.
- 2+ years in a Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment.
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers.
- Proficiency presenting from Decks, Product Demonstrations, and White Boards.
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- •Familiarity with BI tools and deep knowledge of a SAAS ecosystem
- Able to identify solutions to technical customer obstacles creatively and quickly
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.