Leadership Talent Acquisition CoordinatorSan Francisco
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We are looking for a new member of the Talent Acquisition team who will be responsible for creating a well organized, efficient, and enjoyable experience for candidates and interviewers. You will be empowered to work with candidates and our internal team to help structure the best possible interview and hiring experience.
This is an opportunity for detail-oriented, people-focused and collaborative individuals to dive into one of the most rewarding and impactful careers on earth - talent acquisition and recruiting. Everyday you create bottom-line impact for the organizations you support, and literally change people’s lives.
What you’ll achieve
- Coordinating high-volume of Domestic/ Global interviews; phone screens, video conferencing, Batch Days, presentations and onsite interviews with efficiency and accuracy
- Support pre/post-interview meetings and hosting duties
- Partner closely with Recruiters, Sourcers and Hiring Managers to provide a memorable and seamless experience for candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Facilitate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Coordinating reference checks
- Participate in and provide analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs (e.g. support referral bonus tracking).
- Collaborate with other team members to continuously improve and streamline processes (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition, People and Workplace teams) and maintain effective communication channels.
- Represents and promotes Asana to potential applicants by providing information and responding to questions.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator, Executive Assistant, or in a role where you’ve partnered closely with executives as a part of your daily routine.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing time efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google Apps and other calendar/meeting applications
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and Asana
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity
- Event planning experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.