Enterprise Account Executive, SwedenSweden - Remote
Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and dedication to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling the world’s teams to work together smoothly.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive for a remote role in Sweden to join our EMEA team who is driven, willing to take risks, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximising value for our customers.
You'll join a passionate team focused on helping our future Enterprise customers understand and use the power of Asana. This is a unique opportunity to take a unique bottom-up business model into the Enterprise space in a fast-growing category. We are looking for a standout colleague to join our EMEA Enterprise team. You will be responsible for prospecting, landing and growing Nordic enterprises. Part of your strategy will include raising our brand and awareness through events and building strategic relationships.
What You'll Achieve:
- Create and close new business opportunities within your book of business
- Develop customer relationships to expand usage with new teams and departments
- Help Enterprise organisations become more productive & collaborative by leading change through work management
- Acting as a trusted advisor with strong relationship building skills from C-level to end-users
- Work closely with SDRs, Field Marketing, and CS to coordinate in-person interactions with customers to develop champions
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Solid experience in a closing role - Ideally selling SaaS solutions & a minimum 2+ years selling in the Enterprise Sales space.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Proven track record in prospecting and managing a designated territory with Large to Enterprise customers to maximise revenue growth.
- Being experienced in hunting new business/net new revenue and working with existing accounts, and growing them out.
- Outstanding customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity.
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close.
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- Can establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translates strategy into action plans. Holds self and others accountable for performance goals; does what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
- Adaptable to changing conditions.
- Daring spirit.
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency.
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organisation.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.