Executive Engagement Program ManagerSan Francisco
We are looking for a customer advocacy program manager to join our customer advocacy team within Asana’s scaled customer success team. This role will help build strategic and scalable customer programs that drive our enterprise customer base adoption and upsell. Focusing on customer-centric, high-performing programs that develop relationships with our enterprise customers base both on and offline.
The Asana Customer Advocacy team is building for the long-term, and as an early member of the advocacy team, the program manager will be a core part of helping share the Asana customer advocacy vision and strategy through strategic executive programs.
This role is focused on engaging with our customers with a mission to develop senior relationships through our advocacy and customer success programming and genuinely empowering the customer to succeed with Asana as a partner. Success in this role can be achieved with a concentrated focus on building strong customer relationships and ultimately discovering and activating premier Asana advocates. If you like helping customers succeed, creating supreme customer experiences, activating compelling stories on work management, and helping companies work seemingly together, you will love this job!
The focus of this role is to drive customer advocacy in the work management space by partnering with customer success, sales, and marketing teams. A successful contributor in this role will have a collaborative style, demonstrate flexibility and creativity, and be driven to help the team and the customer succeed.
What you’ll achieve
- This person will design the customization of high-quality executive engagements. You are customer-obsessed and listen closely to our customers to understand their unique challenges. You will connect with expert Asana teams to collaborate and deliver on an inspiring narrative in the executive engagements. You will customize agendas and ensure briefings run effectively in virtual and (eventually) in-person settings
- Help build, partner, and execute comprehensive customer advocacy programs to achieve sales, marketing, and product adoption goals
- Identify opportunities to create senior advocates & help bring our customers ’ stories forward through a variety of advocacy programs and marketing channels
- Develop programs that identify and generate positive word of mouth from customer community members
- Drive adoption through advocacy programs, develop key senior relationships to influence upsell opportunities
- Establish effective program measurement, track and report progress against KPIs
- Work to continuously improve programs using data to measure what’s working and what’s not
- Support key deliverables and initiatives that involve highlighting customers, including customer councils, roundtables, external customer events, external presentations, and customer speakers
- Collaborate with corporate communications, revenue marketing, and sales to make our client companies, and the individuals who work there, heroes through PR, social media, speaking opportunities, and awards
- Support in the management of customer participation across all facets of sales, customer success, and marketing, including speaking at in-person and virtual events, references for sales, marketing, and analyst initiatives, supporting the enterprise sales engine, and more
- 4 + years of customer or retention marketing, customer success/customer experience, or other relevant marketing experience required; event marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in business, marketing, or related field
- Customer-obsessed with a “what’s best for the customer” and “customer-first” mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Profound curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- Strong program development and management skills
- Work well with time-sensitive project deadlines
- Take pride in coming up with fun and innovative ways to engage customers
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.