Sales Operations Manager, Top of FunnelSan Francisco
We’re looking for a process-driven Sales Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Organization and support the team and our customers through developing and optimizing revenue-generating processes and systems! This role will focus on our Top of Funnel business processes and will work closely with Sales, Sales Strategy, Marketing and Business Technology to develop solutions for our next phase of growth.
Asana’s Revenue Operations team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimization of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What you’ll achieve:
- Optimize Lead Management, prospecting, data enrichment, and pipeline attribution processes/policies via large scale business transformation projects and incremental enhancements while working with the business systems team to identify architectural improvements for integration with Salesforce.com (SFDC) to allow Asana to scale
- Design elegant, simple and scalable Top of Funnel business processes which improve the Sales experience for our reps and functional partners
- Develop Sales journey and experience maps including benchmarking and future state roadmaps
- Data based functional design and decision making to influence business priorities and solutions
- Work with cross-functional partners across marketing, customer success, legal, security, and business technology on key initiatives
- Administration of sales engagement and automation tools for content management, outbound messaging, chat, call recording, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with internal counterparts to create powerful, collaborative partnerships
- Coach and mentor new team members through a breadth of skills, across a variety of projects and tasks related to running the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- Previous operational experience collaborating with Account Executive, Outbound Sales, Inbound Sales, or Sales Development Reps with learnings to help build scalable process and solutions
- Experience with business analysis, requirements documentation, business process modelling and improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- 4-8 years of experience in sales or revenue operations and/or project management
- Experience building Salesforce-integrated technology solutions, reports and dashboards and adjusting permissions, validation rules, and workflow rules
- 3+ years experience in Top of Funnel solutions including Lead Routing, Prospecting, Enrichment & Pipeline
- Clear, concise business writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with Business Systems Analysts, Enterprise Architects and business users/stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- A self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes
- Ability to prioritize work and team’s work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
- Previous experience at fast-growing SaaS company
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.