Manager Customer Success, EMEALondon
We’re looking for a leader who is passionate about our customers and delivers successful deployment strategies of their Work Management solutions to meet their goals through adoption of Asana.
As a customer obsessed leader based in Dublin or London, you will report to the Head of Customer Success in EMEA and be responsible for leading a team of Customer Success Managers. With a focus on driving results you lean towards building strategies and decisions built on data and intuition.
You will be responsible for the growth and impact of your direct reports, coaching them to unleash their potential for their professional growth at Asana. Building a high performance team you will be responsible for deploying scaled 1 to many strategies to maximise impact across our growing customer base and at the same time ensure that your team delivers value across the business and to our customers.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys leading from the front and getting into details while also being able to think and act strategically. A core priority is to be a great leader for your team and business partners, acting as a mentor and a coach who is able to guide team members through challenging and ambiguous situations. You'll do this all while keeping pace with rapid organizational growth and in coordination with global teams.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, develop, and deliver the strategy to maximise our value proposition to our customers
- Developing the playbook for delivering success in EMEA
- Enhance the customer experience resulting in increased customer advocacy
- Own the lifecycle of the customer journey from onboarding to renewal
- Contribute to the revenue growth in addition to reducing churn to improve margin across the Customer Success business in EMEA
- Min 3 years of combined experience in a similar customer-facing and people management role preferably in SaaS Enterprise
- Experience in:
- Leading a team that is part of a global, matrixed organization
- Building and managing teams that deliver success mid market and enterprise customers
- Partnering effectively with sales professionals to deliver aligned goals centred on Customer’s Success
- Building teams that can drive contribution to revenue growth and retention
- Understands and has built customer advocacy programs
- Remains extremely close to the customer and comfortable building long term relationships with C-suite executives
- Dedicated people manager who gets satisfaction from developing early- to mid-career team members
- A leader with a bias towards action and ability to build and make the business case for scaling our business
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Customer obsessed -- a passion for understanding, driving, and improving customer adoption of Asana’s product.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.