Manager, Enterprise SalesChicago
- Passionate about building diverse teams & inclusive cultures
- An Asana values ambassador & mission champion
- Entrepreneurial (helping build an office & team from the ground up)
- Willing to roll up their sleeves & go the extra mile to make the office successful (from ordering lunches to filling up the coffee pot, no task is too small)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Able to commit to at least 12 months in Chicago
Asana is a leader in the Work Management space touting over 93,000 paying customers in 190 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our East Coast territory, defining and expanding our Enterprise pillar.
What you'll achieve
- Define and develop our East Coast Territory
- Build and lead a successful team comprised of Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Enterprise Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Professional Services
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Comfortable in a culture where Pipeline Generation is key
- Familiarity with both a bottoms up and tops down approach
- Experience in managing teams for both growth and account management motions (hunters and farmers)
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.