PIPELINE Corporate Account Executive, NordicsDublin
Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a Corporate sales person to join our Dublin based team who is driven, willing to take risks, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximising value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our current & future customers understand and leverage the power of Asana & Work Management.
What You’ll Achieve
- Proactively manage a portfolio of corporate customers, serving as their main point of contact
- Hunt, manage and close new & existing business opportunities within your book of business
- Develop & leverage customer champions to expand usage within new teams and departments
- Engage with executive and IT contacts to deploy Asana wall-to-wall
- Help EMEA organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Work closely with SDRs, Marketing, Sales Engineering and CS to coordinate in-person & virtual interactions with customers
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- 2-3+ years closing experience in an sales role (previous SaaS experience a plus)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - Sandler, Challenger, etc.
- Proven ability to prospect with a history of successfully creating your own pipeline
- Ability to land net new and expand existing customers in a competitive market
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Can establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translates strategy into action plans. Hold yourself and others accountable for performance goals; do what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
- Adaptable & resilient to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organisation
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.