Experience Research Senior Manager, AdoptionSan Francisco
The Experience Research team at Asana is focused on understanding the dynamics of modern work, the role technology plays, and how we can empower teams to thrive in a collaborative environment. Our work informs teams at every level of the company and drives key roadmap decisions.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to join a dynamic and growing research team on the Adoption pillar. You’ll operate as a coach-player with a team of designers, PMs, marketers and other cross-functional partners, accountable for delivering strategic insights that drive meaningful impact. This means you’re hands on at each level and scope of research, from the generative to the evaluative and everything in between.
What you’ll achieve
- Co-create a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity
- Provide expert guidance in identifying, conducting, and synthesizing research to researchers and other product team members
- Hire, manage and grow exceptional talent
- Through your research and leadership skills, ensure that we ship meaningful customer experiences that achieve business goals
- Ensure research team is executing on the highest leveraged work
- Cultivate cross-company awareness and understanding of insights to support business outcomes and innovation
- Partner with Research Ops to help scale our work, organization, and influence
- 10+ years of ux research for digital products
- 3+ years of hiring, motivating, and developing a team of talented, diverse UX Researchers at varying career levels
- Skilled champion of both the customer and business perspective
- Master of craft, expert in a range of foundational, evaluative and generative methodologies including lean experimentation and prototyping
- Enthusiastic collaborator who enjoys coaching others to refine their insights into a convincing and actionable narrative
- Quickly build trust and rapport with stakeholders at every level and role including senior leadership, Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers
- Approach every project with a strategic mindset
- Strong theoretical background and ability to strengthen work through frameworks, models, and foundational concepts
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.