Corporate Solutions ConsultantDublin
As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our EMEA Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards close. We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asana’s sales process and be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product and Engineering teams. You’ll be a strategic member of the team working closely with Sales and Customer Success both in-region and in Dublin HQ.
Then, as a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
- 4+ years in a Sales Engineering, Technical Account Management or Professional Services in a SaaS environment
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful customers
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer and for Asana in all situations
- An instinctual recognition of organisational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes
- Ability to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- A business-friendly communication style and ability to present well in front of business or non-technical audiences
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Comfortable travelling up to 25%.
- Deep knowledge of software/SaaS buying behaviours
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Conversational level experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.