Commercial Solutions EngineerSan FranciscoApply now
- Your work will directly impact the vision of the product
- Provide technical expertise to help the customer achieve great things
- Help to strategize various opportunities
- Position Asana solution within the market space
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- An instinctual recognition of organizational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes.
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful partnerships.
- The right balance of advocacy for the user and for Asana in all situations.
- 2+ years in a Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment.
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers.
- Proficiency presenting from Decks, Product Demonstrations, and White Boards.
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- •Familiarity with BI tools and deep knowledge of a SAAS ecosystem
- Able to identify solutions to technical customer obstacles creatively and quickly
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.